Passive InfraRed (PIR) sensors detect changes in infrared radiation which occur when there is movements by a person (or object) which is different from the surrounding temperature. The PaPIR series from Panasonic packs the sensing element and signal processing circuit inside a single device, and includes a variety of options depending on the field of view, distance and consumption requirements.
- Low power consumption of 1 µA in sleep mode
- Simple circuit with embedded sensor
- Security and wireless devices
- Housing and commercial equipment
- you can choose to have only a socket on the board to plug the sensor of your choice, or get the board already populated with a sensor (e.g. EKMC1601111)