The MAX-M8 series of concurrent GNSS modules is built on the exceptional performance of the u-blox M8 engine in the industry proven MAX form factor. The modules utilize concurrent reception of up to three GNSS systems for more reliable positioning. It provides high sensitivity and minimal acquisition times while maintaining low system power. It also supports message integrity protection, geofencing, and spoofing detection. It is perfectly suited for industrial applications with strict size and cost requirements
- Concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS
- Industry leading –167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- Small size (9.7 x 10.1 x 2.5 mm)
- Superior anti-spoofing and anti-jamming
- DDC Interface (I2C compliant) and UART
This function comes with a SMA connector so that you can connect an external active antenna and get the best performance possible. Optionally, the module can also be disconnected from the power supply in order to reduce its power consumption to zero when you don’t use it.